Wednesday 6 July 2016

Sophie  2001-2016
(White charcoal on black card)

Things have been pretty quiet around the studio. Sophie, my constant companion of 15 years, left us a few weeks ago to join her buddies that have passed before her (especially Codie, her BFF).

There is a big hole in our home and in our hearts, but we know she is much better off now.

My husband and I will soon start haunting the local shelters, because our house is not a home without a dog. I know Sophie would approve.

For anyone in the Montreal area, I cannot speak highly enough of the folks at K911. They made a dreadful decision just that much easier.

If you’d like to have your personal copy of the Painting of the Week sent directly to your desktop every Wednesday morning please write me at daniele@DanieleLemieux.com.

No comments: