Wednesday 31 January 2018

En file, sur un fil
(8” x 36”, oil on canvas)

In my experience accepting commissioned work can be tricky. Often times what I envision is not what the client had in mind. For this piece the client wanted a specific size and a composition similar to one of my paintings she had seen elsewhere. I provided a pencil sketch for initial approval and followed that up with the first rough-in of the actual painting. At both times my client was very complimentary. I have now finished the work and have again sent my client a photo. 

I am happy to report we are both very pleased with the outcome; I thoroughly enjoyed the work and my client is happy with both the process and the final result.    


If you’d like to have your personal copy of the Painting of the Week sent directly to your desktop every Wednesday morning please write me at daniele@DanieleLemieux.com. 

No comments: